Subject: Re: 3.1 vs 3.5
From: [email-masked]
To: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 12:26:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 1995, Chris J Clements wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if images rendered from Lightwave3.1 are identical to 
> images from 3.5. 

Identical, yes....exactly the same, no.  If you have an animation with 
100 sequential frames rendered under 3.5 followed by 100 sequential frames 
that were rendered with 3.1, you shouldn't be able to notice where one 
sequence ends and the next begins....but, if you render all the odd 
number frames with 3.5 and all the even number frames with 3.1, you will 
most likely have some sort of noticeable flicker when the animation is 
played back.

Don't forget that there are some 3.5 features that will not render under 
3.1...it's been so long since I've used 3.1 though, I can't remember any 
of them.

                                     -David Warner
                                      Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]